It's Here! The new and exciting TOTT program to bridge the gap between childcare centres and parents.
Child Care Centres Currently on the TOTT Program:
- The Gap Cubby House - Payne Road, The Gap
- ABC North Lakes Central - College Street, North Lakes
- ABC North Lakes South - Winn Street, North Lakes
- ABC Redbank Plains - Eagle Street, Redbank Plains
- Fig Tree Pocket Early Childhood Centre - Fig Tree Pocket Rd
The TOTT BOX - Team Orientated Toilet Training
IMAGINE, running a childcare centre where:
- Parents and staff worked seamlessly together to toilet train.
- Toileting problems were dealt with immediately and fixed before they became a bad habit.
- Time taken up for staff and directors with parent discussions on toilet training were eliminated - saving 30 hours week.
- Children were toilet trained in just days.
- Children were toilet trained by two years of age.
The TOTT Box Makes Toilet Training Easy
· The TOTT Box links childcare and home by providing tangible ways to
keep the parent updated on the progress of their child.
· We have taken the parent system (Go Potty Pack) with a proven track
record over five years and applied it to the childcare environment.
So although this is a new product, the underlying foundation is solid and
creates the consistency necessary for success in toilet training.
· Linking with the parent system – The Go Potty Packs, reinforces the
system by ensuring the same methods are used at home and the centre.
· The TOTT Box makes toilet training fun, so your children will
want to use the toilet so they can participate.
· Eliminate the hours - daily for some, weekly for others - spent
DISCUSSING how to toilet train their child. That job is already achieved.
· Poo Challenges, toilet refusal, regression. You now have the resources
to overcome these challenges in a morning.
· Set your children up for success rather than failure. Without a system,
without parent support and participation,
then it makes the process a hit and miss and often a long, drawn out process
that can affect a child’s confidence, create behaviour problems
· With increased success word will get around. Parents often
struggle with toilet training. Imagine if word got out that your
centre ran a professional system that could get children
out of nappies by 2 years old or earlier. That they could start as young
as 14mths and have their child toilet trained by 18mths.
Parents won’t be able to resist.
o Empower your children by setting them up for success with
toilet training with the right tools for the job. Toilet training
permeates every part of the childcare process, and ties
in with self esteem, behaviour, health, motor skills, etc, etc.
o Gives you tools of promotion and education to work with your parents.
You don’t take up your time, just hand them the Workshop Pack for example.
New Legislation - Are You Prepared?
With the new legislation for Childcare Centres being introduced 1 January, 2012, (although it is all still slightly unclear) from what can be gleaned, some key changes are:
The TOTT Box fulfills every one of these requirements for your centre.
How to Start?
- Start the TOTT Box System in your Centre absolutely FREE, and begin working together with your parents with zero outlay from the Childcare Centre.
- You just need six committed parents wanting to toilet train their child in just days for the cost of just two weeks worth of nappies. Are their six at your centre wanting help?
- It is a Win/Win for everyone involved - with the greatest winners of all - your children!
- Parents are able to save $13 for the Go Potty Packs by purchasing it through Childcare Centres using the TOTT Box system. How many parents do you currently have that want to start toilet training or are having problems toilet training? How many parents do you have that would prefer to swap the cost of $70/month for nappies for $32.95 for a Go Potty Pack to toilet train their child?
- For local Brisbane Centres, you get the added benefit of a live workshop to promote the six Go Potty Packs and TOTT Box system to your parents and staff.
- BOOK your workshop today and be one of the first centres to revolutionise toilet training with your parents.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
If you would like more information on this exciting new product, phone 1300 886 234 or register your interest by clicking here to receive further updates.